[cinci_dads] Re: Debra Duncan Show

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:59:25 -0500

Hey Rick!  Welcome back!  I was wondering how your trip went.  I'll be
anxious to hear more about the show.
By the way - if any of you want to purchase Libby Gill's book, you can do so
through our website.  There is a link for it at the bottom of our home page.
I bought and read it, and it's actually pretty good.  Our group is also
listed in the book for resources - or something like that.  Not that it
matters, but she's pretty good looking also! ;)  See ya either today or next
Wed at the Mighty Ducks game.
Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com