[cinci_dads] Re: Dad's Night out!!

  • From: Niewierowski <nski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

No can do on school nights. Friday or Saturday nights are the best!
Thanks for the Offer1
Rick N-ski
 Scubadog88@xxxxxxx wrote:Guys,

I am proposing a DNO for this Tuesday, October 1st. I know it is short notice
but hope some of us can get together. ( I am counting this as September, so
that leaves October open!)

Dinner at "BBQ Revue" on Madison Avenue a block down the street from the
Children's Home and next to "Madison Bowl". Let's meet at 6:30PM. The place
closes at 9:00, so we will either find another establishment close by or call
it a night. There is a nice "pub" in Rookwood commons shopping mall (about 5
minutes from the BBQ joint). Any other thoughts?

Just let me know if you are planning to attend so that we can look for you.
As always last-minute or late arrivals are never denied access. I have
included directions.

DIRECTIONS:

71 north or south to Red Bank Road exit. Once on Redbank (You can only go
east) go to Madison Road. At the traffic light at Madison turn Right onto
Madison. You will stay on Madison past the Children''s Home & Oakley
Drive-in. Look for the BBQ Review on the Left side of the street after
crossing Oaklawn Avenue. (traffic light) Madison Bowl is just before the BBQ
Revue on the left side of the street as well.
Rick Thomas-Harmon
RTH
Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
http://www.cincinnatidads.com