[cinci_dads] Re: Dads' Night out

  • From: "Mike & Moira Layman" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:10:49 -0500

Mike

    Count me in too.

Mike L.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike & Kirsty Wertz
  To: cincy dads
  Cc: Brent Steineman ; Chris Helke ; Chris Rose ; Mike Rushing ; Rob Brenner ;
Tony Peters ; Peter Fiorillo ; Tom Pencil ; Tom Jordan ; Tim Dearmond ; Steve
Wolcott ; Ron Campbell ; Mike Kelly ; John Collier ; James Tarkany ; Harvey
Kiley ; Gary Foskuhl ; Bill Beagle ; Tom Jordan ; me ; Tim Melvin ; Doug
Stanziano ; Ted Wasserman ; Frank Goetzke
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:10 AM
  Subject: [cinci_dads] Dads' Night out

  Gentlemen,  I have a proposal.

  Some of you may or may not remember me.  I met you at the children's home a
couple of times, and I also got painted by you during mortal combat at Scott's
place.  I went AWOL to the Dayton Dad's group for geographical reasons, in
addition to the fact that you Cincy guys are so ugly unlike we Dayton chick
magnets.

  We, the Dayton Dads at home, would like to invite you, the Cincinnati
Stay-at-home Dads, to a cooperative dads' night out.  This would consist of the
consumption of food and your choice of liquids, in addition to a spirited
competition in the game of pool, darts or what ever game that might exist at
the establishment of choice.

  I propose the event take place on Saturday, October 19 during prime College
Football viewing time.  The place shall be located somewhere between Cincinnati
and Dayton to make travel distance as congruent for all as possible.  (To be
announced later)

  Please respond indicating your willingness to participate, as I will try to
contact an establishment to reserve a block of seating for our endeavor.

  Michael Wertz
  Executive Social Officer
  Dads In Charge of Kids' Safety   (a non-existing organization)

  PS.  Some of our dads are going to the convention in Chicago in November.  A
comparison of notes could be beneficial.