[cinci_dads] Re: Dad's Night Out (M.O.M's)

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:10:06 -0400

Mike,

As Michael Jackson once sang, "I'll be there"
I will try for 6:30 if my wife gets home early enough...otherwise I'll just
show up and have a beer and dessert.
Thanks!

Tim

PS To All:  Rick N. is also looking to get a count as to who is attending the
laser web outing...so if you could please let him know yes or no if your going,
I'm sure he would appreciate it.   You can reply through the
cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxx  or Rick at nski@xxxxxxxxx   Thanks.

Visit  Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com