[cinci_dads] Re: Dad's Night Out

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:11:14 EDT

Mike,

Count me in for dinner & pool!  Thanks for organizing the MOM's night out!

George

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] Dad's Night Out
 Date:  6/7/02 9:48:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mike & Moira Layman)
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cincinnati Dads)

 Ok Dads,

     Here's the scoop.  Our supplemental night out, hereafter known as the
Mandatory Organizational Meeting (aka MOM's Night Out) will be next Thursday,
June 13th, at 6:30 PM.  We'll be meeting at the Old Spaghetti Factory located
at 6230 South Gilmore Road in front of Forest Fair Mall, next to Ryan's and
The Roadhouse Grill.  Afterwards, we'll be heading to Michael's Pool Hall
located at the corner of Rt.4 and Boymel Rd.  For those who can't make
dinner, but would like to get out anyway, go ahead and meet us at the Pool
Hall.  I'm going to guess it will be around 8:00 - 8:30 PM when we get there.
     For my benefit, please respond to this email and let me know if you're
planning on attending.  Thanks.

 Mike L. >>

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx