[cinci_dads] Re: Dads Gathering

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:38:34 EDT

Rick,

Two Dad's Night Outs in 1 month - cool!  I can make this one too!

George

In a message dated 5/9/02 6:24:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nski@xxxxxxxxx

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] Dads Gathering
 Date:  5/9/02 6:24:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  nski@xxxxxxxxx (Niewierowski)
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cincinnati Dads)

 Howdy All!

 Bret Cash and I have made reservations at the Dubliner, 6111 Montgomery Road
( near the

 intersection of Montgomery and ridge roads), for FRIDAY, MAY 17th starting
at 7 P.M.

 This is a place we can sit down,  shoot the breeze, and maybe drink.

 PLEASE Let Me Know if your going to attend this function! I need a head
count by TUESDAY

 May 14th , per the request of the Dubliner.

 Hope you can attend!

 rick n-ski

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)