[cinci_dads] Dads Family Picnic @ the Cinci Zoo

  • From: Niewierowski <nski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cincinnati Dads <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy All!

We're havin' a Stay at Home Dads Family Picnic scheduled for Saturday

August 3rd at the Cincinnati Zoo. We have a shelter reserved in the

picnic grotto, now know as the "safari camp"  next to the play ground area.

I request every family planning to attend bring a covered dish & a kid friend

dessert.

PLEASE E-MAIL or CALL ME if your planning to attend! NO EXCEPTIONS

the zoo requires us to provide them with some group information.

further email may follow regarding activities in future days.

LET ME KNOW

rick n-ski