[cinci_dads] Re: Dad night out - May

  • From: "Mike & Kirsty Wertz" <mikertz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 20:06:26 -0400

toots on the 10th would be best here.

mike

----- Original Message -----
From: <Scubadog88@xxxxxxx>
To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:53 PM
Subject: [cinci_dads] Dad night out - May

: Rick,
:
: I vote to go to either "Habits" in Oakley or "Toots" off of 71 at Fields
: Ertel. Several of us were discussing this today and felt that we should
pick
: a time & place and go with it. For what it is worth next Friday is not as
: good as other Fridays in May (Mother's day weekend) Any other comments??
:
: Rick Thomas-Harmon
: RTH
: Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
: www.cincinnatidads.com
: _________________________________________________________________________
: - To post on the mailing list, simply send email to
: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
: - Users can unsubscribe from the list by sending email to
: cinci_dads-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
:
: - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
:
: - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
: //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
:
: Should you have any questions about anything, please feel
: free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)
:
: