[cinci_dads] Re: DNO/FNO Rained Out:(

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steven Towns <steven.towns@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Burke <tom.burke.ohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:00:59 -0400

Sorry we missed you Mark!  I tried to get the email out early enough and made
calls to everyone who said they were coming.  I talked with Donny and Tom, got
your answering machine and I didn't Have Steve's phone number so he may have
been there, too?  When I called Florence Freedom they said the game was
definitely delayed and may not be played at all (doppler didn't look good
either) so I thought it best to cancel:(.  I'll keep you posted if we try one
of their last six games!

George

---- "Mark Sund / Mac.com" <cinticom@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Caleb and I got there a little before 7 - they said if they played it
> would start at 8-8:30, so we went over to Bob Evans for dinner and
> came back for the game. We were looking for you-all! But we only
> lasted 4 innings - it was late and he was tired.
>
> If you already bought tickets, they're good at any of the remaining 6
> games this season. Let me know when you're going and we might come
> too! Caleb wanted some kids to play with.
>
> Mark Sund
> cinticom@xxxxxxx
>

> On Aug 16, 2007, at 6:20 PM, gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Dads,
> >
> > Thunderstorms etc has our Florence Freedom DNO/FNO rained out for
> > this evening.  We certainly need the rain - too bad it couldn't
> > hold off for a few more hours.  Better luck for the next DNO!
> >
> > George
> > field.
> >
> > - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
> >
> > - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
> > //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
> >
> > Should you have any questions about anything, please feel
> > free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or
> > problems)

> - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
>
> - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
>
> Should you have any questions about anything, please feel
> free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or
> problems)

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list