[cinci_dads] Re: DNO cincy/Dayton

  • From: condarj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:08:11 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Mike & Kirsty Wertz <mikertz@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Ok, I spoke to the Ramada lounge, and they are not normally open until 5
> o'clock HOWEVER, they will open at 1 o'clock just for us.  They will be
> giving us happy hour prices until 6pm.  Basically the place is ours.
>
> Our bartender, Marlena, is coming in special just for us.  She needs me
> to make sure we will be there, so at this time I ask that EVERYONE RSVP.
>  Please reply and tell me if you are or are not coming, and if you are a
> maybe.
>
> I look forward to getting everyone together.
>
> Mike Wertz

Hello Mike,

Thanks for setting this up.  You asked for replies, yea or nay, unfortunately I
will not be able to attend.  I've got a wedding to go to.

I hope you get a nice crowd, and I hope I can get to the next one.

Bob Conda

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)