[cinci_dads] Re: DNO cincy/Dayton

  • From: Amy Moseley <moseleae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:41:09 -0400

Hello,
I am RSVP'ing for Steve Moseley, he'll be there. Thanks for setting it up. Amy

At 05:53 PM 10/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Ok, I spoke to the Ramada lounge, and they are not normally open until 5 o'clock HOWEVER, they will open at 1 o'clock just for us. They will be giving us happy hour prices until 6pm. Basically the place is ours.

Our bartender, Marlena, is coming in special just for us. She needs me to make sure we will be there, so at this time I ask that EVERYONE RSVP. Please reply and tell me if you are or are not coming, and if you are a maybe.

I look forward to getting everyone together.

Mike Wertz

Amy Moseley, Ph.D. University of Cincinnati Dept. Molecular Genetics Mail Location 0524 231 Albert Sabin Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45267-0524

Phone: (513)558-2971
Fax:     (513)558-8474