[cinci_dads] Re: DNO cincy/Dayton

  • From: Niewierowski <nski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'm THERE! Thanks for Setting this up,
Rick N-ski
 Mike & Kirsty Wertz <mikertz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Ok, I spoke to the Ramada
lounge, and they are not normally open until 5 o'clock HOWEVER, they will open
at 1 o'clock just for us.  They will be giving us happy hour prices until 6pm.
Basically the place is ours.   Our bartender, Marlena, is coming in special
just for us.  She needs me to make sure we will be there, so at this time I ask
that EVERYONE RSVP.  Please reply and tell me if you are or are not coming, and
if you are a maybe. I look forward to getting everyone together. Mike Wertz

faith.yahoo.com