[cinci_dads] Re: DNO at Brazenhead then?

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:25:57 -0500

At the intersection of Tylersville Road and US 42. Here is a link...

http://www.thebrazenhead.com/location.php

Looks like this may be a go.

Looking foward to going.

Mark.

From: Mark Sund / Cinticom <cinticom@xxxxxxx>
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: DNO at Brazenhead then?
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:57:39 -0500

Wed 13th works for me. So where is Brazenhead Pub?

Mark
513-965-0635
www.cinticomputer.com

On Dec 5, 2006, at 7:24 AM, Mark Hood wrote:

Judging by some of the replies, looks like the Brazenhead in Mason may be the place of choice.

Some of Jill's friends at work have been there and they really  liked it.

Looks like Wednesday maybe the night of choice as well.

So would it be safe to set up the DNO Wednesday night about 6:00-6:30 p.m. at the Brazenhead?

Let me know what you think. Then I an call Jeff Hall and let him know.

Mark.

Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/? href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes ? enter the Microsoft Office Live Sweepstakes http://clk..atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/