[cinci_dads] DNO Update

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:31:51 -0400

Hey everyone,

Tonights DNO was great. Attendees included myself, Jeff, George, and even Donny ( Reds are out of town).

Even welcomed a couple of new dads, John and Tom. Welcome guys.

Items of discussion:

Another DNO is in the works. Jeff will be organizing frisbee golf at Winton Woods sometime around the 21st.

Donny will be planning a DNO at a Florence Freedom baseball game.

Will try to keep you updated as the dates and time become more certain.

There appears to be some interest at the last DNO and tonight about getting the websight up again.

I don't know what's involved, but if someone can give me some advice and pointers, I would be willing to take over running the sight. If there is still interest in getting it back up, so let me know what you guys think.

I don't know much about servers and hosting, but I am wiling to learn.

Tim, if you are willing, I can come over to your house with some beer and have you show me what you did. Just a thought.

Look forward to the next DNO,

Have a great night,

Mark.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads