[cinci_dads] DNO Reminder and directions

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:27:16 -0500

Hi everybody,

Hope all is well. This is just a reminder that DNO is Thursday, March 13 at 6:30 P.M. We will be meeting a new place called the Symmes Tavern on the Green. The address is 500 Wessel Dr. Right across from the new Krogers here in Fairfield.
The Directions are...

I-275 to exit 36, US-127/Pleasant Ave. AKA MT. Healthy exit. Go north to the 7th Traffice light. That will be Wessel Dr. There is an Applebee's on the corner. Turn Left onto Wessel. You will see Radio Shack, the tavern is next door. You will need to turn right on Diel Rd. to get to the parking lot.

If you need more information, go ahead and e-mail me or call me at 513-939-3813.

We could meet at the sports bar, they have a few menu items if we choose to eat there. We may decide to go over to the resteraunt if we are really hungry.

Hope to see you there, have a great day,

Mark.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads