[cinci_dads] Re: DNO Pictures

  • From: Mark Sund / Cinticom <cinticom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Cinci SAHD Listserv <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brad and Kelly Burch <bnkburch@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:47:44 -0500

Some of ours kids are in school now. I'm working full time but still go to the DNO's (and MOM's - Mandatory Organizational Meetings).

Mark Sund

On Jan 24, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Brad and Kelly Burch wrote:

A couple years ago when I became a SAHD I stumbled across the Cincinnati SAHD group on the internet and after looking into it it seemed this group was dying. I sent out an email to introduce myself and heard absolutely nothing back. I tried to send out a couple more emails to set up playgroups and heard nothing back. It seemed the original members' kids had grown up and the group wasn't very active.

Am I witnessing a rebirth??  If so I would like to give it a shot!

Brad Burch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>