[cinci_dads] Re: Computer help needed

  • From: "Jim Stuard" <ejstuard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:21:08 -0400

Mark,
Gimme' a holler' and I'll try to talk you down off the roof. I'm no IT
professional but I've rescued my share of relatives from the blue screen of
death. I built a computer from scratch last year and I think I've come
across just about everything that can go wrong with a computer besides my
kids putting oatmeal in it. Don't tellem' I mentioned that trick ;-)
-Jim Stuard
731-5007