[cinci_dads] Re: Circus

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:35:13 EST

Patrick,

Thanks for organizing the Circus event - we will not be able to make it
unfortunately!

George

In a message dated 2/6/03 6:50:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, pbobst@xxxxxxxx

<< Subj:     [cinci_dads] Circus
 Date:  2/6/03 6:50:55 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  pbobst@xxxxxxxx (Patrick Bobst)
 Sender:    cinci_dads-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The Group Sales Manager finally returned my call this evening.  She
 informed me that there are different group rates for each of the shows
 for the Ringling Bros. circus.  So, due to crying kids in the
 background, I was just able to ask for the pricing for the Thursday
 10:30am show.  To get the $35.00 (lower level) tickets for only $8.00 a
 piece, a minimum of 15 people (over the age of 2 years) are needed.
 I’ll call again tomorrow and find out group rates for the Thursday,
 7:30pm show.    This might work better for some for any Mom’s that might
 also want to attend.

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list problems)