[cinci_dads] Cinti Dads message boards

  • From: Christopher Weitfle <witflee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:31:06 -0500

hello fellow dads,

as i cannot participate with the dads group as much as i would've liked, i still enjoy keeping abreast of the goings-on. that is why i am interested in the message boards (http://cincidad.proboards12.com/ index.cgi). i have created a user profile account and am waiting for someone to validate it. (I quote: "Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum.") I have been waiting a month for someone to approve this account. is this message board dead too?