[cinci_dads] Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads Gear

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:44:10 -0400

Hey all,
I found a place that will do single items with our logo and not need a large
quantity to do it.  A little bit more expensive, but a lot of things to choose
from.  I ordered a coffee mug, travel mug, and golf shirt.  Other items are
t-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, lunch coolers, beer mug...etc.
I put a link to our 'Store' on the the website.  Click on the coffee mug pic.
We do get a couple bucks for every item ordered...hope to use anything we might
make to help pay for our website hosting, due in a couple months - anything
above that we can use somehow I'm sure!
Anyway, check it out.  Thanks.
Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at