[cinci_dads] Re: Cincinnati Mills Mall

  • From: "Bill Hobstetter" <golfmoose@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:33:39 -0400

I think Audrey and I are going to go up and check out the new and improved
Cincinnati Mills tomorrow. We'll be there around 11:00 if anyone would like
to join us, let me know.

Also, I am looking for two more guys to help with a project this weekend. A
friend of mine is moving offices from the Chiquita building downtown to the
Scripps Building. He has put me in charge of cleaning up and removing
blinds, curtains and wiring from the offices. If anyone in interested the
hours will be 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Saturday and 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM on
Sunday. It will pay $10 an hour. You may contact me directly at
hobstetter@xxxxxxxx

Peace.

Bill Hobstetter