[cinci_dads] Re: Cincinnati Dads Group Listing

  • From: "John Elliott" <jelliott_2727@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:31:52 -0400

Cincinnati Dads Group ListingTim,

You gotta get a Saturday Night Life.  I guess I do too.

I am a recent addition to the group email list.  I don't remember getting an
email about the information request.  Can I just cut and paste the info into a
reply back to you?  And I'll get off my lazy bum too.

If so,

Your Name: John Elliott
Wife's Name: Monika
Address: 2742 Lawndale Avenue
City, State, Zip: 45212
Phone: 513-351-5032
Cell Phone: 513-235-7461
Email: jelliott_2727@xxxxxxxx
Children's Names and birthdates: (Please list them separately)
-Jakob, dob: 11/08/2001
-Another due December 2004
Stay at Home Dad Since: April, 2004 (BY CHOICE!)