[cinci_dads] Cinci SAHD Family Picnic

  • From: Niewierowski <nski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cincinnati Dads <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy all!

Again this is scheduled for Saturday August 3rd @ the Cincinnati Zoo.

The festivities start around 11:30 a.m. Our shelter is reserved for our group

all day and we will be near the playground. Also, some of the free shows
scheduled

for that day are:

Wings of Wonder - 1p.m. & 3p.m. (located in the Wings of Wonder Theater)

Elephant Tales - noon & 2 p.m. (located at the Vanishing Giants)

Cheetah Encounter - 2p.m. (located in the Cat Ambassador Training Center)

Frisch's Discovery Center - 12:30 , 2:30 & 3:30 p.m. (located next to the
Education Center)

FROGS! the traveling exhibit (located in the Safari gallery)

*** Grilling in not permitted in the zoo *** Therefore each family attending is
encouraged to

bring a covered dish & a kid friendly dessert.

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU & YOUR FAMILY IS ATTENDING THIS FUNCTION! The

zoo requires certain information to assign the appropriate shelter.

E-mail or Call me by June 26th ( Dad Night Out - Laser Web ).

Thanks

rick n-ski