[cinci_dads] Re: Children's Museum Feedback....

  • From: "Paul Kovach" <p_kovach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:11:40 +0000

Sorry I did not get back to you on this:
Topics for the men looking at becoming SAHD
   Are you emotionally prepared?
   Planning your week!
   What you should worry about, and what can wait till tomorrow.
   Talking to your spouse about staying at home, What does it all mean?
   Building a support system and keeping yourself sane.

Let me know how this turns out
PK

From: Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] Children's Museum Feedback....
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:42:25 EDT

Guys,

I have only gotten feedback from 2 of you to pass on to the lady from the
Children's Museum. I plan to call her either Monday or Tuesday. Please get
back to me ASAP if you have any input!

I have included the info again......

First, she is looking into doing a workshop for dads who might be
considering becoming SAHD and wanted input on topics or speakers for such an
event.

Second, she would like input on what and/or whether we as a group might be
interested in workshops around specific topics. For example, having
someone speak to us about "homeschooling".

Rick Thomas-Harmon
RTH
Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
http://www.cincinnatidads.com