[cinci_dads] Children's Home Basket

  • From: Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:39:18 EDT

Hello all,

Tim's e-mail prompted me to get on the ball and let you know about our
basket. All I could think of was beer as well, but I looked back to last year
for some other items. Please be creative...this list is only to get the
creative juices flowing.

Blockbuster certificate
Pocket Knife
Golf balls
Glass Beer stein
Mini-mag flashlight
Stadium seat
Fisherman hat
Gift certificate to sporting goods store, etc.
hats or shirts with sport teams
Any sport balls (football, baseballs, etc.)

Please let me know if you intend to contribute or if you need additional help
with ideas. I would like to have the basket complete by Friday, May 2nd and
would be happy to make arrangements to collect any items to make it as easy
on you as possible.

Thanks in advance guys!

Rick Thomas-Harmon
RTH