[cinci_dads] Child-fest basket

  • From: Scubadog88@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:32:09 EDT

Guys,

We have been asked to "donate" a basket for the Children's Home festival
scheduled for June 1, 2002.

Groups have been encouraged to create a basket around a certain theme. Each
basket should be filled with items related to the theme. They are looking for
baskets worth approximately $150. (rough math tells us that 15 items worth
$10 would get us there) The baskets will be raffled off during the festival
with the proceeds going to the Children's home.

Our basket theme is simply "dad's" and should include anything that dads
might enjoy. Some ideas already suggested include but are NOT limited to Beer
steins, Sport tickets, golf balls, baseball hats, fishing equipment, tools,
Sport T-shirts, stadium seat cushions, golf tees, golf tee times.......get
the idea??

Anyway, I will be collecting any item that you are willing to donate. Please
don't feel like you must spend $10. ANY contribution can be helpful. Either
bring it to the Monday or Friday playgroups, or call/e-mail to make
arrangements.

Now for the tough part. We have been asked to get this together by May 15th.
Although not set in stone, it would be ideal for everyone involved if we
pulled it together by then.

So, lets be creative and build a spectacular basket to help with Childfest.
Please feel free to ask questions if none of this makes any sense....

Thanks in advance for your generous contributions!!
Rick Thomas-Harmon
RTH
Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com