[cinci_dads] Camping trip

  • From: "Scott Kole" <scandal122317@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:21:31 -0400

Hello All,

I have confirmed the dates for the spring camping trip. It will be at Winton Woods again the weekend of May 31 to June 2. I have reserved 5 sites at a cost of $35 per site for the weekend. I will be personally using 1 site and Rick N. has another one. The other 3 sites can be divided up however we need to, depending on how many people are comming.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are going to be able to attend because I have to pay for these sites by next monday. I do not have to have the money by then, but I need a close count as to how many families are going to show up.

For those of you who are not into camping, you are more than welcome to bring your family up for the day on Sat. you will just have to buy a visitors pass from the office, I believe the cost is only $1.

Please respond and let me know if you will be able to attend so I know how many sites to pay for.

Thanks,
Scott K.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads