[cinci_dads] Re: Bowling DNO for Monday 7/10

  • From: David Gaines <dgaines@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:51:33 -0400

I am sorry, truly, but I have to WORK Monday nights. But, sniff, sniff, have fun.
David
On Jul 2, 2006, at 9:26 PM, gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Dads,

It looks like Monday 7/10 is the preferred choice for our bowling DNO. So 6:30 for dinner at Fridays on Princeton Pike followed by bowling about 7:45-8:00 at Princeton Bowl (www.princetonbowl.com, 513 671-7222). The bowling alley
sits behind the Value City on Kemper. Please email to confirm so I can plan on the dinner table size and the number of lanes we need for bowling. Come on out if you can only make the bowling or just the dinner, too - the more the merrier!

George

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads