[cinci_dads] Bowling DNO Reminder 7/10

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tom.burke.ohio@xxxxxxxxx, nski@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:19:13 -0400

Dads,

Just a reminder that we have our dads night out (DNO) this Monday, 7/10,
starting with dinner/drinks at 6:30 at the Fridays on Princeton Pike in
tricounty, followed by bowling (7:45-8:00) at Princeton Bowling Alley, behind
the Value City on Kemper Avenue.  The following plan on attending:

Paul (PK2)
Mark S.
Mike L. (dinner only)
Dan Z. (probable)
Jim R.
George H.
Mark H. (?)

If anyone else can make it let me know or just stop by at the last minute if it
ends up working out.  With the number of dads going I'll plan on getting two
lanes at the bowling alley and a table for ~8 at Fridays.  Have a good weekend
and look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list