[cinci_dads] Re: Bowling DNO

  • From: Paul and Karen Koloszar <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:52:09 -0400

The 10th would work better for me.

Paul

Scriptures, n. The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based. -Ambrose Bierce, writer (1842-1914) [The Devil's Dictionary]

On 30 Jun, 2006, at 1:28 PM, <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dads,

Princeton Bowl in tri-county area has $2/game bowling and $1.25/ shoes on Monday and Thursday nights this summer. It's the same bowling alley we have had DNOs at for the last couple of summers (www.princetonbowl.com, 513 671-7222). It sits behind the Value City on Kemper. Either night of the week is generally okay with me. How about Thursday night July 6 or Monday July 10? We could do dinner about 6:30 at Fridays just down the street on Princeton Pike, then head to the bowling alley about 7:45-8:00. Let me know if you are interested and what date is better. We can always go later in the month, too.

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)