[cinci_dads] Bowling DNO

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tom.burke.ohio@xxxxxxxxx, nski@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:28:04 -0400

Dads,

Princeton Bowl in tri-county area has $2/game bowling and $1.25/shoes on Monday
and Thursday nights this summer.  It's the same bowling alley we have had DNOs
at for the last couple of summers (www.princetonbowl.com, 513 671-7222).  It
sits behind the Value City on Kemper.  Either night of the week is generally
okay with me.  How about Thursday night July 6 or Monday July 10?  We could do
dinner about 6:30 at Fridays just down the street on Princeton Pike, then head
to the bowling alley about 7:45-8:00.  Let me know if you are interested and
what date is better.  We can always go later in the month, too.

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx
(mailing list