[cinci_dads] Blueberry Picking

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:21:24 -0400

Hi,

Jeff Hall asked that I send out this email on his behalf (we gotta get
him a computer!)

This Saturday is the first day of blueberry picking for the season at
Rousters orchards in Milford.  The time is 8 am - 12 pm.yet from past
experience, if your not there by 10 it's not as fun. Gets a bit crowded
and the berries are harder to find.  Call Jeff if your interested in
going and for directions, etc.  This is a fun thing to do with the kids,
most kids wind up having blue lips from all the berries they picked and
ate instead of putting in their bucket.  For fun, they used to weigh all
the kids before they started picking and then after to see how much they
ate.

Anyway.that's it for now.

Peace,

Tim Nabors