[cinci_dads] Airheads Tour

  • From: "Paul Kovach" <p_kovach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:14:11 +0000

Greetings, I tried to send this once and it may not have worked so:

I spoke with E Lowry at the Airheads Factory in Covington. They usually give tours of the factory for 6 yr olds and older. However since we are a special group, she will arrange for us to be in the lab where we can see the factory floor. She can also give us a tour of the lab and candy ingrediants. And of course free samples.

May 22, Wednesday is best for her. Anytime is available. I thought 10:30 might be good. The tour would last for 45min-1 hr.

Please e-mail me if you have an interest in going and I can tell her how many will come. I will also get direction.
thanks
Paul Kovach

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads