[cinci_dads] A man's revenge...

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:48:58 -0500

A Man's Revenge against "JUST HOLD ME"

I never have quite figured out why the sexual
urges of men & women differ so much. And I
never have figured out the whole Mars & Venus
thing. And,  I never have figured out why men
think with  their head and women with their
heart. And, I never yet have figured out how
the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state
of turmoil, when it hears the words "I do".

One evening last week, my wife and I were
getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to
heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel
like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??" So she says the words that
I and every husband on the planet dreads.
She explains that I must not be in tune with
her emotional needs as a Woman.
I'm thinking, "What was her first clue?" I
finally realize that nothing is going to happen
that night, so I went to bed.

The very next day we went shopping at
a big unnamed department store...

I walked around while she tried on three
very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide
which one to take, so I told her to take
all three of them.

She then tells me that she wants matching
shoes worth $200 each to which I say OK.

And then we go to the Jewelry Dept. where
she gets a set of diamond earrings. Let me
tell you ...she was so excited. She must have
thought that I was one wave short of a
shipwreck, but I don't think she cared.

I think she was testing me when she asked
for a tennis bracelet because she doesn't
even play tennis.  I think I threw her for a
loop when I told her that it was OK.

She was almost sexually excited from all
of this and you should have seen her face
when she said, "I'm ready to go.
Let's go to the cash register."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted
out, "No, honey. I don't feel like buying all
this stuff now."

You should have seen her face ... it went
completely blank. I then said, "Really honey!
I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

And just when she had this look like she was
going to kill me, I added, "You must not be in
tune with my financial needs as a Man."

I figure that I should be having sex again
sometime during the spring thaw.

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com