[cinci_dads] 2nd Annual Blow Out Party

  • From: michael ritzi <mritzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cathy Henke <Cathy@xxxxxxxxxx>,Cincinnati Dads <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Craig Currie <ccur3@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael D. Eby" <mdeby@xxxxxxxx>,michael ritzi <mritzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:44:03 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, you are invited and any of your guess to Aer and Mike's 2nd Annual July
Blow Out Party!
July 5th, Saturday
4:00 pm till ???
Diner Server 6:00 pm-???
(1/2 Chicken Fried, Corn on the Cob, Salad of Mike's choice, Baked Beans, and
Spiked Watermelon) Please reply back to mritzi@xxxxxxxxx on number of guess
attending for chicken count by July 1st. Please bring your own beverages of
choice and a bag of snacks.
Enjoy a relaxing time around our pool, bring a fishing pole if you like to fish
in our stocked pond, play some corn hole or euchre, watch a movie but if you
can BRING ANY LEFT OVER FIREWORKS!
Aer and Mike are not responsible for any physical or psychological damages due
to those setting off FIREWORKS!
Need Directions: use map maker or yahoo maps to 3314 Grovewood Dr; Cincinnati
OH 45251 (if you know where Northgate Mall is at go East on Springdale from
Colerain (that is away from Northgate Mall) to 3rd traffic light turn right on
Lauralinda at 1st stop sign turn right on Aborwood, next stop sign turn left on
Grovewood Dr, in circle on left with BIG Oak tree in front yard and torches by
Driveway if I remember!)