[cifnmedia]

  • From: "hollywoodfire822@xxxxxxxx" <hollywoodfire822@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dsumpter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fires2fight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hens785156@xxxxxxxxx, hollywoodfire822@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kkn97@xxxxxxxxxxx, mcesda99@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 17:36:45 GMT

The Taylor Springs Fire Department is planing a 9/11 memorial service on
September 11th, 2004 at 10 AM at the Taylor Springs Community Center.  All
members of the emergency services are welcome.  Apparatus are also welcome and
encouraged.  Please pass this along to other members of the Fire Service so
that we may have as large of a turn out of persons and apparatus as possible.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or if you will be
bringing apparatus

Rod Stewart

Taylor Springs Fire Department

9-11-01:Never forget or fallen brother firefighters

Get your name as your email address.