[cifnmedia] Sixteenth Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Dinner and Seminars

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:29:08 -0800 (PST)

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Firehouse.com Blast" <blast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:27:59 -0600
The Congressional Fire Service Institute Presents
Sixteenth Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Dinner and Seminars
"Preparing For The Alarm"

May 5th, 2004
Washington, D.C.

The Sixteenth Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Dinner and Seminars
will take place on May 5th, 2004 at the Hilton Washington, 1919 Connecticut
Ave, NW, Washington, D.C.  The theme for this year's program is "Preparing For
The Alarm."  In recent years, we have taken on new challenges most notably on
the terrorism front.  Yet as we prepare for another attack, we must be prepared
for the 17 million other emergencies that demand our response.  We must be
prepared for whatever the alarm.

On the day of the dinner, shuttle buses will be offered to transport attendees
from the Hilton Washington to the seminars on Capitol Hill.  The meetings will
involve the following topics:

·       Congressional Roundtable
·       Update on Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate
·       National Response Plan and Preparedness at the Community Level
·       EMS on Capitol Hill
·       The Federal Procurement Process
·       Forum for Issues in Communication
·       Federal Funding for America's Fire Service
·       Fire Prevention and Education

Following the seminars, there will be a reception at the Hilton Washington
beginning at 5:30pm with the Dinner following at 7:00pm.  This annual event
attracts approximately 1800 fire service leaders and members of Congress.  We
hope to see you in Washington, D.C. this May.

For registration information on the Sixteenth Annual National Fire and
Emergency Services Dinner and Seminars visit
http://daily.firehouse.com/go.asp?tid=9131&eid=56847&sb_id=31155,31155

Or for more information on CFSI, please visit our website
http://daily.firehouse.com/go.asp?tid=9132&eid=56847&sb_id=31155,31155

You are subscribed to this list as cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Click here to
unsubscribe or update your email address
http://daily.firehouse.com/client_files/firehouse/signup/signup.asp?e=cifn%40firefighting%2Enet

You can choose to not receive further mailings by clicking on the link above.
If you have trouble with this link, simply forward this message to
rem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "#RM#31155,31155" in the subject line.
ReachMail does not tolerate spam. Please notify us via email at
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx regarding any spam issues. If you have trouble
with any of these methods, you can contact us toll-free at 800-404-6885 x5.

This message was sent by Firehouse.com using ReachMail. Read our Privacy Policy:
http://www.publishingdynamics.com/privacy.htm

--- End Message ---