[cifnmedia] Nov. Pages for CIFN

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:52:37 -0800 (PST)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/1/03
Title: CIFN-SPECIAL:
Message:
TODAYS JAWS OF LIFE TOURNAMENT IN ALTAMONT WENT SMOOTH, ALTAMONT TOOK 3RD
PLACE, BROWNSTOWN TOOK 2ND PLACE, AND GREENUP FPD TOOK 1ST. MAROA AND MOWEQUA
ALSO RECIEVED PARTICIPATION AWARDS.

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 11/3/03
Title: CIFN-MVA
Message:
SPRINGFEILD, IL(SANGAMON CO) MVA WITH 3 AMBULANCE RESPONSE/ BRAFFERTON & OLD
JACKSON RD/ TWO LEVEL 2 PATIENTS/ ONE LEVEL 1 PATIENT/ SPRINGFEILD ENGINE 12
TRUCK 2 O/S /(HL CIFN*3)CIFN*102

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 11/7/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE-
Message:
FLORA,IL (CLAY CO) S. OF FLORA ON WILLOW RD/ CHF O/S ADVISING HOT ONE/ UNK IF
STRUCTURE OR WOODS/ 2 TANKERS O/S MULTIPLE PMP/ E-1/ BRUSH TRK O/S WORKING
CIFN*2

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 11/8/03
Title: CIFN MVA U/D
Message:
BOURBONNAIS IL- U/D PT EXRICATED AFTER PROLONGED EXRICATION OF OVER 30 MIN AND
CMD S/C FOR AN ERT TO SCENE CIFN*140

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 11/8/03
Title: MVA FINAL
Message:
BOURBONNAIS IL - FINAL ON BOURBONNAIS ONE PT TRANSPORTED 4 REFUSALS COMPS
CLEANING UP AND RETURNING CIFN*140

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 11/8/03
Title: CIFN MVA U/D
Message:
BOURBONNAIS(KANKAKEE CO IL) MULT AMB RESPONSE TO THE ROLLOVER CRASH 5000N @
4000E (CORR.ADDRESS)ONE PT PINNED IN BRADLEY AMB AND CHF A/A CIFN*140

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 11/8/03
Title: CIFN MVA
Message:
BOURBONNAIS(KANKAKE CO IL) MULT AMB RESPONSE MVA ROLLOVER 5000N @ 5000E
SHERIFFS DEPT O/S CIFN*140

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 11/8/03
Title: CIFN MVA
Message:
OTTO(KANKAKEE CO IL)3 CAR MVA EJECTION AND FIRE I-57 301MM S/B ONE CODE BLACK
ATT 10-79 REQ. TO SCENE CIFN*140

Author: Jason CIFN*24 Weiss
Date: 11/8/03
Title: CIFN - MVA;
Message:
MASON, IL (EFFINGHAM) 1300TH STR & 300AVE MVA W/ RESCUE & ROAD BLOCKAGE, 2 AMBO
O/S, 4 PATIENTS, SHERIFFS DEPT O/S, EFF. CITY RESCUE ENRT. *CIFN24

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 11/9/03
Title: CIFN-MVA-FLYOUT
Message:
RURAL XENIA,IL (WAYNE CO) S. OF XENIA ON ORCHARDVILLE BLACKTOP/ 1 VEH ROLLOVER
MVA/ XENIA FD 1ST RESP O/S, CLAY CO AMB, ORCHARDVILLE RESCUE, AIR EVAC 11 TO
SCENE/ CIFN*2

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 11/9/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE-
Message:
RURAL NORTHERN INGRAHAM(CLAY CO)PROVERBS LANE/ F/I BARN WITH HAY/ CLAY CITY,
INGRAHAM, FD O/S WORKING/ BIBLE GROVE FD M/A TANKER/ CIFN*2

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 11/10/03
Title: CIFN:RESCUE
Message:
ROCHESTER(SANGAMON)MVA WITH ENTRAPMENT RT 29 AT BRAINARD RD. ROCHESTER
FIRE,SANGAMON CO RESCUE M/A. 1 CONFIRMED DOA AT SCENE. H/L CIFN 3/73

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/12/03
Title: DELAYED: 6:30PM
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ MVA W/ INJURIES UNK EXTRICATION/ 300 ST. & EMPIRE DR./
ALTAMONT AMBULANCE, FIRE, & SHERIFF'S DEPT. O/S. CIFN*1

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 11/13/03
Title: CIFN-MVA-DECATUR(MACON)
Message:
DELAYED FROM 7:30AM MVA ROLLOVER MONROE ST./ELDORADO ST. W/6 PT.S TRANSPORTED.
UNITS NOW PICKING UP.CIFN*125

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 11/13/03
Title: CIFN:RESCUE
Message:
NORMAL(MCLEAN)IL AT COLLEGE AND KINGSLEY MVA VS PED. NORMAL FD AND LIFELINE
MOBILE MEDICS O/S. ALS TO BROMENN. PRI 1 PT. CIFN 73

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 11/20/03
Title: CIFN:FIRE DELAYED 0120
Message:
CLINTON(DEWITT) CLINTON FD O/S @16 WEST SIDE TRAILER CT. FULLY INVOLVED
STRUCTURE FIRE. M/A REQUEST FOR TANKERS AND MANPOWER FROM KENNY AND WAPELLA.
CIFN 73

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/20/03
Title: CIFN CUSTOMERS:
Message:
VISIT THE CIFN WEBSITE, www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet SIGN OUR
GUEST BOOK AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK,ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY PICS YOU WOULD
LIKE TO SEE ON OUR SITE LET US KNOW.

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 11/21/03
Title: CIFN- HAZ MAT
Message:
KANKAKEE CO, IL/ HAZ MAT/ DIESAL SPILL/ IL RT 45 @ ROCK SPRINGS/ PETONE FD AND
ST. MARY'S AMBULANCE RESPONDING/(HL CIFN *140/CIFN*102

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 11/21/03
Title: CIFN-MVA-MCLEAN(MCLEAN)
Message:
MVA I-55 NB @146MM. SINGLE VEHICLE ROLLOVER.MCLEAN FIRE,AMB AND LIFELINE
MEDICS.CIFN*125

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/22/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE:
Message:
DETERICH IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ FIELD FIRE/ 1775 RD 700 AVE/ M/A FROM WATSON FIRE W/ A
BRUSH TRUCK. CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*45)

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 11/24/03
Title: CIFN-MVA-BLOOMINGTON
Message:
(MCLEAN) MVA ROLLOVER I-74 @134MM. BLOOMINGTON TWP.ENG.51,SQUAD 57,AND LIFELINE
AMB. CIFN*125

Author: Darren 1066 Barnhill
Date: 11/25/03
Title: HOUSE FIRE
Message:
CIFN1066 CLINTON(DEWITT) CLINTON FIRE IS ON SCENE OF A HOUSE FIRE @ 319 E.
WEBSTER, FIRE IS NOW U/C. CAS AND KENNEY FIRE CALLED FOR M/A. NOW
RELEASED.CIFN1066

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/25/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE:
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ SEMI ON FIRE/ I-70 EB 85MM/ ALTAMONT FIRE O/S ADVISING
HEAVY FIRE THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN I-70 EB ATT/ ECSD & ISP O/S. CIFN*1

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 11/25/03
Title: CIFN - RESCUE
Message:
DECATUR(MACON CO) VEHICLE FOUND SUBMERGED IN LAKE DECATUR/ DFD DIVE TEAM
PREPARING TO ENTER THE WATER/ UNKNOWN IF VICTIMS ARE IN VEHICLE/(WAND
NEWS)CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 11/25/03
Title: CIFN-UPDATE
Message:
DECATUR(MACON CO)*FINAL* VEHICLE RECOVERED FROM LAKE DECATUR NEAR ST. MARY'S
HOSPITAL BY DFD DIVE TEAM/ NEWER TOYOTA CAMRY WITH REAR-END DAMAGE/ NO VICTIMS
FOUND/(WAND NEWS)CIFN*102

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/27/03
Title: CIFN - CUSTOMERS:
Message:
CENTRAL ILLINOIS FIRE NETWORK WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MAY
EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY. FROM THE CIFN STAFF

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/28/03
Title: DELAYED 11:49AM
Message:
MAHOMET IL. (CHAMPAIGN)/ MVA W/ INJURIES/ I-74 & PRAIRIE VIEW RD./ MAHOMET FIRE
AND ARROW AMB. O/S. CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*125)

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 11/28/03
Title: CIFN-MVA-HARRISTOWN
Message:
(MACON) MVA CAR VS. TREE I-72 @134MM. SOUTH WHEATLAND FD M/A FOR HARRISTOWN FD.
ALREADY ON A CALL.CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 11/29/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE-LINCOLN
Message:
(LOGAN)LINCOLN FD "B" SHIFT CALL BACK PICKING UP AFTER STRUCTURE FIRE @405
N.MONROE.CIFN*125

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 11/29/03
Title: CIFN- SPECIAL
Message:
IF YOUR FIRE DEPARTMENT HAS AN EXPLORER PROGRAM/PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO
EMT_GUY14@xxxxxxxxx/I WANT TO TALK TO YOU/CIFN*102

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 11/29/03
Title: Annual "Deck the Hose"
Message:
Lighted fire truck competition!Friday, December 5th 6pm (on Broadway)If you are
interested in participating contact the Village of Bradley at 815-936-5123

Author: Darren 1066 Barnhill
Date: 11/30/03
Title: BRUSH FIRE
Message:
BLOOMINGTON TOWNSHIP (MCLEAN CO.)/BRUSH FIRE @9739, 1750E. JUST EAST OF I-74.
HEYWORTH FIRE AND DOWNS FIRE O/S FOR M/A/ FIRE COVERING A LARGE AREA ATT./ PER
METCOM PAGING/ CIFN*1066

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx