[cifnmedia] Re: NEW LIST....

  • From: judy dunham <emtbgal7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:19:15 -0800 (PST)

Do I have to do anything since I still receive the
news?  I have been extremely busy but still enjoy
checking out everything that's happening around.  I
know you said that emails and groups have changed, has
the phone number to report events/happenings changed
too?

Judy Dunham

--- Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

---------------------------------
DUE TO THE LIST BEING HARDER TO MANAGE, I HAVE DECIDED
TO GO BACK TO THE YAHOOGROUPS, IF YOU WISH TO GET ON
THE NEW LIST AND I HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT AN INVITATION
PLEASE GO TO YAHOO.COM THEN GO TO GROUPS AND SEARCH
CIFN AND REQUEST TO JOIN. ALSO I AM CHANGING BECAUSE
ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THIS GROUP AND ALL THE EMAILS
BOUNCE BACK SO I AM GETTING MULTIPLE BOUNCED EMAILS
BACK TO MY EMAIL AND JUST TIES EVERYTHING UP ON MY
END. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF CIFN.

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx