[cifnmedia] NEW LIST....

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:29:11 -0800 (PST)

DUE TO THE LIST BEING HARDER TO MANAGE, I HAVE DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THE YAHOOGROUPS, IF YOU WISH TO GET ON THE NEW LIST AND I HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT AN INVITATION PLEASE GO TO YAHOO.COM THEN GO TO GROUPS AND SEARCH CIFN AND REQUEST TO JOIN. ALSO I AM CHANGING BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THIS GROUP AND ALL THE EMAILS BOUNCE BACK SO I AM GETTING MULTIPLE BOUNCED EMAILS BACK TO MY EMAIL AND JUST TIES EVERYTHING UP ON MY END. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF CIFN.

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet