[cifnmedia] NEW EXCITING NEWS FROM CIFN!!!

  • From: "Mike D." <cubsfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jdpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CIWN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, newton@xxxxxxx, pokie60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:05:10 -0600

AFTER JUST 1 WEEK of work in my spare time, which hasn't been that much due to the cold I have had this weekend I am proud to present the CIFN staff with something new!!!!

I know you didn't ask for anything new but I figured it was time that I spent a little money on CIFN.

AS OF 1000 HRS. 2-13-2005 CIFN HAS A NEW HOME!!!!

CIFN's new website is located at http://cifn.org    YES CIFN has an actual domain name thanks to affordable pricing from Go Daddy.com    Also webspace was thanks to affordable pricing from Brian Baldwin of Rescue Hosting, then known as Desert Heat Hosting then back to Rescue Hosting.com   Anyways, after some debates as to which software to use I finally found a program which I want to use.  The site will be expanding futher later with a frequencies area.

Also I have 35 Email address @ cifn.org anyone interested?  I believe these are to be used with Outlook express or your other mail type program.  cifnorg@xxxxxxxx is the webmaster email setup so if you want something on the page or need something changed just email me.  I will do my best to update as soon as I can.   I have put alot into the site so I hope you all enjoy.  I am looking forward to hearing from you on what needs changed or updated.   I also need to get Sean to get the word out about the move for a national affiliates I think he might have some of those addresses to their top officers to reflect the change.

Thanks to all of the CIFN members and Sean & Kim for putting so much into CIFN.  This is my gift to you all!!! ENJOY!

Mike

Michael Dickerson
Need to leave me a message or find out if I am online?
http://cifn2.chatango.com/
IWARN, Inc. Trustee
FLORA E.S.D.A & FLORA RESCUE SQUAD
STATE OF ILLINOIS CERTIFIED EMT-B