[cifnmedia] Re: NATIONAL EMT MEETUP DAY

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:25:36 -0800 (PST)

3 years is not bad at all, it took me about 10 years ot testing against about
1700-2000 other firefighters each year for about 40 open positions, then after
a year of getting hired due to having to move to Illinois I unfornately had to
quit, but I had to decide between my job or my family and at that time and
forever my family comes first, would I love to be back in the fire service YES
but until Illinois changes some of their requirements I don't think that will
ever happen so I guess I will settle for being a police officer...lol Glad to
hear you got hired. good job.

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet

--- Sahir Talib <sahirtalib1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We meet up and do what?  Oh, by the way.  I am on a
paid department now.  It only took 3 years to get
hired.

Rodney