[cifnmedia] LABOR DAY WEEKEND

  • From: "Mike Dickerson" <cubsfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cmwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:01:58 -0500

Just a little note about this weekend.  I will be out of town all weekend starting Saturday Morning.  If anyone needs me the CIFN guys you all have my cell or get ahold of CIFN*1 he has it.  I will be monitoring Crawford County IL and some of Indiana I hope too.  I will cover everything I can and call the H/L via cell.  I would appreciate if you want to send emails that you try to wait until I am back or send me a message letting me know you have something to send me so I can get back to you when I get back Monday Evening.  Thanks again and everyone have a great weekend!

Happy LABOR DAY!

Michael Dickerson
FLORA E.S.D.A & FLORA RESCUE SQUAD
STATE OF ILLINOIS CERTIFIED EMT-B
CIFN*2 Central Illinois Fire Network -SOUTHERN Coordinator
ABC25 Storm Spotter for Clay County,IL
GMRS License : WPZT859

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide!