[cifnmedia] HURST JAWS OF LIFE TOURNAMENT

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:54:00 -0800 (PST)

PLACE: EFFINGHAM CO. FAIR GOUNDS IN ALTAMONT IL.
DATE: NOV. 1, 2003
TIME: 8AM
EVENT: HURST JAWS OF LIFE TOURNAMENT (VEHICLE EXTRICATION)

I ONLY HAVE LIMITED DETAILS AT THIS TIME, I AM NOT SURE ON FOOD OR VENDORS OR
ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE.

DIRECTIONS: EXIT 82 OFF I-70, GO NORTH ON RT. 128 (128 IS ALSO MAIN ST.
ALTAMONT)TO THE BLINKING RED LIGHT AT RT. 40. GO EAST ON RT. 40 APPROX 1/4 TO
1/2 OF A MILE. THE FAIR GROUNDS ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD.

DIRECTIONS: IF YOU ARE COMMING FROM EFFINGHAM ON RT. 40 THE FAIR GROUNDS ARE ON
YOUR LEFT JUST BEFORE GETTING INTO ALTAMONT.

DIRECTIONS: IF YOU ARE COMING FROM VANDALIA ON RT. 40 GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THE
RED BLINKING LIGHT IN ALTAMONT. THE FAIR GROUNDS WILL BE JUST OUTSIDE OF CITY
LIMITS ON THE RIGHT.

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx