[cifnmedia] Dec Pages for CIFN

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cubsfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx, hollywoodfire822@xxxxxxxx,SPARKY1507@xxxxxxx, cops_wyfe@xxxxxxxxx, dougt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,jdpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cmwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,davidemt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, emt_guy14@xxxxxxxxx, emtbgal7@xxxxxxxxx,catten@xxxxxxxxxxxx, firedog66@xxxxxx, pokie60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Kb9liq@xxxxxxx, mrradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 21:29:40 -0800 (PST)

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 12/1/03
Title: CIFN-MVA
Message:
WEST SALEM,IL (EDWARDS CO) STATE RT 130 IAO WEST SALEM RD/ VEH VS. FUEL TANK
TRK/ WEST SALEM FD O/S WITH PD/ COUNTY OFC O/S ISP REQ'D/ FUEL SPILLING,
UNKNOWN PATIENT CONDITIONS/ CIFN*2

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/2/03
Title: CIFN - 2ND ALM
Message:
SEIGAL IL. (SHELBY)/ F/I HOUSE/ CORNER OF CHURCH & LEWIS/ SUPPLY LINES LAID/
FIRE K/D/ NO OCCUPANTS HOME/ 3 HANDLINES IN USE. CIFN*1(CIFN*45 O/S)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/2/03
Title: CIFN - 2ND ALM
Message:
SEIGAL IL.(SHELBY)/ FULLY INVOLVED HOUSE FIRE/ CHURCH ST/ NEOGA FIRE
(CUMBERLAND CO.) MUTUAL AID. NFI ATT. CIFN*1(CIFN*45 ENRT)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/5/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
DECATUR IL.(MACON)/ 2 CAR MVA/ SOUTH MACON FD & SOUTH WHEATON, DECATUR AMB O/S/
UNK INJURIES AT THIS TIME/ ACCIDENTS DUE TO ABOUT 3" OF SNOW ON THE GROUND IN
THE AREA. CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*125)

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 12/5/03
Title: CIFN - MVA
Message:
THOMASBURO, IL(CHAMPAIGN CO) MVA WITH EJECTION/ RT 45 SOUTH OF THOMASBURO/
THOMASBURO FD AND PRO AMBULANCE OS(HL *125)CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 12/5/03
Title: CIFN - MVA
Message:
ATLANTA, IL(LOGAN CO) MVA WITH INJURIES/ OLD RT 66 1/2 MILE NORTH OF LAWNDALE/
ATLANTA RESCUE AND LOGAN CO PARAMEDICS/ CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 12/5/03
Title: CIFN U/D
Message:
UPDATE FOR MVA WITH INJURIES/ LOGAN COUNTY/ OLD RT 66 1/2 MILE NORTH OF
LAWNDALE/ LINCOLN RURAL FD REQUESTED FOR MA/ ALSO POSS OTHER MVA ON
I55/CIFN*102

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 12/7/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE-
Message:
SHUMWAY,IL (EFFINGHAM CO) U/D 501 NORTH ST/ F/I STRUCTURE FIRE/ BEECHER
CITY-TRI COUNTY FPD M/A MANPOWER AND TANKER/ (H/L CIFN*1/*45)& CIFN*2

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 12/7/03
Title: CIFN-FIRE-
Message:
SHUMWAY,IL (EFFINGHAM CO) 501 NORTH ST SHUMWAY/ SHUMWAY FD O/S F/I STRUCTURE/
BEECHER CITY/TRI COUNTY FD M/A MANPOWER TO THE SCENE/ EFF CO SD O/S (H/L
CIFN*1) CIFN*2

Author: Kim CIFN*99 Aaron
Date: 12/8/03
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
EFFINGHAM,IL(EFFINGHAM CO)/WORKING STRUCTURE FIRE 1550 ST 300E/ EFFINGHAM FD ON
SCENE OF A WORKING HOUSE FIRE/ WATSON FD ALERTED FOR MA. CIFN*99

Author: Kim CIFN*99 Aaron
Date: 12/8/03
Title: STRUCTURE FIRE:
Message:
1550 ST 300E/ (EFFINGHAM CO) EFFINGHAM FD ON OF A WORKING HOUSE FIRE/ WATSON FD
ALERTED FOR MA

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 12/9/03
Title: LOCAL-FIRE-
Message:
OLNEY,IL (RICHLAND CO) NEXT TO 333 WEST CHERRY/ OLNEY FD EN RTE/ OLNEY PD O/S
WITH F/I APT BLDG/ STILL OCCUPIED ATT/ RICHLAND CO AMB REQ'D BY PD TO THE
SCENE. NFI/ CIFN*2

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/11/03
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
SPRINGFIELD IL.(SANGAMON)/ 3 VEHICLE MVA/ 2501 W. WABASH/ ENG.9 AND 3 AMBO'S ON
THE CALL/ TRANSIT BUS VS. CAR & PICK UP/ 4 PTS ATT. CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*3)

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 12/12/03
Title: LOCAL:ROLLOVER
Message:
U/D DIVERNON(SANGAMON)I-55 82MM NB TANKER ROLLOVER. 400-500 GALLONS GAS ON
GROUND. DRIVER EXTRICATED AND TRANSPORTED IN FULL ARREST TO SPFLD HOSPITAL. H/L
CIFN 3/73

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 12/13/03
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
CLAREMONT,IL (RICHLAND CO)EAST OF INTERSECTION 1600 E & 650 N/ ABANDONED HOUSE
FIRE/ CLAREMONT CHF O/S CONFIRMING FIRE/ CLAREMONT FD EN RTE/ RICHLAND CO
SHERIFF'S DEPUTY O/S CIFN*2

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 12/15/03
Title: LOCAL:MVA
Message:
MATTOON(COLES) IL RT 16 EAST OF GAYS RD. MVA WITH ENTRAPMENT. PT EXTRICATED AND
TS TO HOSPITAL. MATTOON AND MOULTRIE CO. FD RESPONDED CORRECTED LOCATION. H/L
1/73

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 12/15/03
Title: LOCAL:MVA
Message:
GAYS(COLES)IL RT 16 EAST OF GAYS MVA HEAD-ON WITH ENTRAPMENT. MATTOON F.D. AND
EMS ENROUTE. H/L CIFN 1/73

  Author: Darren 1066 Barnhill
Date: 12/17/03
Title: LOCAL
Message:
WESTVILLE (CHAMPAIGN CO.)/ REPORT OF FIRE @ A LOCAL RESTAURANT/1 FF. INJ.(SMOKE
INH)/ POSSIBLE EXPOSURE PROBLEMS/ DWH./ NO FURTHER INFO ATT. WCIA NEWS/CIFN
1066

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/17/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
AUBURN IL.(SANGAMON)/ TECHNICAL RESCUE/720 W. WASHINGTON/ MALE PT. FELL FROM
ONE ROOF TO ANOTHER APPROX. 12 FT/ TRAPPED ON 2ND ROOF/ CHATUM RESCUE M/A.
CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*3)

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 12/18/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
MCLEAN(MCLEAN)ROLLOVER W/ENTRAPMENT OLD RT.66 @COUNTY LINE PTS NOW EXTRICATED
MCLEAN FD AND LIFELINE AMB O/S. CIFN*125

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/18/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
CLINTON IL.(DEWITT)/ 3 VEHICLE MVA/ CLINTON FD AND AMBULANCE O/S/ DELAYED 1
HOUR. CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*125)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/18/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
THE 3 VEHICLE MVA IN CLINTON IL. JUST PAGED OUT WAS AT RT.54 AT THE CLINTON
POWER PLANT ENTRANCE. CIFN*1

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/20/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE: UPDATE:
Message:
SPRINGFIELD IL(SANGAMON)/ WORKING FIRE/ 69 BRANDON DR./ BATT 2 ENG. 1,4,5,6 AND
TRK 1,3 WORKING, 2 HL'S WORKING 2 5"SUPPLIES LAID/ SEARCHES IN PROGRESS.
CIFN*1(CIFN*3)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/20/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
MONTROSE IL(EFFINGHAM)/ MVA W/ DOOR POP/ I-70 IN THE MEDIAN 103 1/2MM/ MONTROSE
FIRE O/S, ADVANCED AMB, EFFINGHAM CITY RESCUE, AND SHERIFF'S DEPT. ENRT. CIFN*1

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/20/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
SPRINGFIELD IL.(SANGAMON)/ GENERAL ALARM/ 69 BRANDON DR./ 2 STY WDFRM SMOKE
SHOWING FROM 2ND FLOOR ON ARRIVAL. CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*3)

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 12/21/03
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
HOMELAND SECURITY HAS UPGRADED THE TERROR ALERT LEVEL FROM ELEVATED YELLOW TO
ORANGE HIGH SECURITY. ALL EFFINGHAM FD'S ARE BEING ALERTED CIFN*2

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 12/22/03
Title: Suspicious Device
Message:
Delayed - Bloomington IL suspicious device in parking lot of National City Bank
Jefferson & East St BLM PD BFD E1 and Command van on scene also SOS Bomb Squad
on scene. CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 12/23/03
Title: CAR ACCIDENT/ENTRAPMENT
Message:
UPDATE DEWITT CO/FARMER CITY IL PER LEROY AMB ALL VICTEMS FREED AND BEING
TRANSPORTED TO CHAMPAIGN AREA HOSPITALS BOTH LANES OF I74 ARE CLOSED AT THIS
TIME. CIFN #4

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/23/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
SARA GORDO IL.(PIATT)/ FULLY INVOLVED HOUSE/ 9250 HALL LN./ UNITS O/S ATT.
CIFN*1(H/L CIFN*102)

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 12/24/03
Title: LOCAL-PAXTON(FORD)
Message:
PAXTON FD OUT W/2 GARAGES ON FIRE W/VEHICLE INSIDE @ 243E.STATE ST. PAXTON
FD,PAXTON ERS.CIFN*125

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 12/25/03
Title: CAR ACCIDENT
Message:
UPDATED ON LIVINGSTON CO PONTIAC NOW 3RD CALL FOR 2 MORE AMBULANCES FROM SELCAS
(FAIRBURY) ALL UNITS SWITCH TO LIVCOM FIRE 2 CHANNEL 462.950 CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 12/25/03
Title: CAR ACCIDENT
Message:
LIVINGSTON COUNTY PONTIAC I55 NB M/M 195 CAR ACCIDENT WITH 5 PATIENTS M/A
REQUESTED FROM CHENOA FIRE AND AMB. DUFFY AMB AND PONTIAC FIRE O/S ISP DIST 6
ALSO O/S CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 12/26/03
Title: CAR ACCIDENT
Message:
FORD COUNTY/SIBLEY IL FEDEX TRUCK VS SEMI JUST SOUTH OF SIBLEY IL ON RT 47
SIBLEY FIRE 1ST RESPONDERS O/S WITH GIBSON CITY AMB NFI. CIFN #4

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 12/29/03
Title: LOCAL PAGE:
Message:
CLINTON(DEWITT) 3 CAR MVA 2 TRANSPORTED TO JOHN WARNER 1 RED,1 YELLOW CLINTON
AMB,CLINTON FD ENG.6,8 CPD,W/DCSO O/S. CIFN*125

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 12/31/03
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
PEMBROKE(KANKAKEE CO IL)F/I STRUCTURE FIRE 12092 E RUSSELL NFI ATT CIFN*140

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 12/31/03
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
PEORIA IL.(?? CO.)/ WORKING KITCHEN FIRE/ 1225 E. ROUSE PEORIA HEIGHTS/ OPS ON
154.370/ EVERYONE REPORTED OUT OF THE HOUSE. NINN IL019

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 12/31/03
Title: CAR ACCIDENT
Message:
GRIDLEY IL (MCLEAN COUNTY) CAR ACCIDENT W INJURIES RT.24 1 MILE E OF GRIDLEY.
GRIDLEY AMB & FIRE ENROUTE ALSO CALL FOR PARAMEDIC UNIT FROM BLOOMINGTON TO
RESPOND. CIFN # 4

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 12/31/03
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN(CHAMPAIGN) 2 CAR MVA WINDSOR ST/NEIL ST CHAMPAIGN ENG 12,ARROW AMB.2
PT.S CONFIRMED CIFN*125

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 12/31/03
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
PEMBROKE(KANKAKEE CO IL)U/D F/I TRAILOR FIRE CMD REQ AMB FOR 2 PTS W/SMOKE
INHALATION CIFN*140

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx