[cifnmedia] Calls for Oct. as of yesterday

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:59:45 -0800 (PST)

Starting Nov 1 2003 we will start posting the entire month calls on this list.

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 10/30/03
Title: CIFN-SPECIAL:
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM) HURST JAWS OF LIFE TOURNAMENT 8AM SATURDAY NOV.1 2003
AT THE EFFINGHAM CO. FAIR GROUNDS IN ALTAMONT EXIT 82 OFF I-70, COME AND ENJOY
THE ACTION. CIFN*1

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 10/30/03
Title: CIFN:FIRE
Message:
DAWSON(SANGAMON)IL O/S LARGE BRUSH FIRE. SHERMAN RD AND CORNLAND RD. M/A FROM
RIVERTON, BUFFALO,LATHAM, MT.PULASKI AND CORNLAND. HIGH WINDS ALTERING EFFORTS
TO PUT OUT FIRE. H/L CIFN 3/73.

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 10/31/03
Title: CIFN - FATAL MVA
Message:
*DELAYED FROM 5:40PM YESTERDAY* PIATT CO/ RT 36 HALF MILE WEST OF PIERSON
STATION/ VAN HIT REAR OF A 43,000 POUND TRACTOR/ REAR OF TRACTOR INTRUDED INTO
VAN/ DRIVER KILLED/ (WAND NEWS)/CIFN*102

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet