[cifnmedia] CIFN T-Shirts & Patches

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Any one wishing to order Central Illinois Fire network T-Shirts or Patches
please email cifn*99 at cops_wyfe@xxxxxxxxx I have enclosed a photo of the
Patches. T-Shirts have CIFN across the back w/ Central Illinois Fire Network
written out smaller under the large CIFN, then on front left chest a maltese
cross with CIFN in the center, T-Shirts are white with Red letters.

T-Shirts $12/each $2 S&H

Patches $5/each $1 S&H

We also have 4 Polo's left, Black w/ embroidered design like the patch.

2 Large, 2 Medium  Polo's have been lowered to $25/each $2 S&H

Window Decals on the website lowered to $5/each No S&H Charge

Merchandise doesn't seem to be selling as well as I thought it would. If I
can't get these items to start selling I will be shutting down the online store.

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.geocities.com/central_illinois_firenet