[cifnmedia] CIFN Pages for July

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

Nationals:

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/23/04
Title: NATIONALS-
Message:
VILLA GROVE,IL(DOUGLAS) EXTRA ALARM FIRE SINCE 19:00/ SHANGRI LA HOTEL/ MAIN
AND RAILROAD/ DEFENSIVE MODE ATT. AERIALS SETUP DEPTS. FROM DOUGLAS AND
CHAMPAIGN CNTY. NFIATT (WCIA3)CIFN*125

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 7/29/04
Title: CIFN NATIONAL
Message:
PEMBROKE(KANKAKEE CO IL) A 3-11 ON CARD 130-300 FOR THE MVA MULT INJURIES 12393
CAMPBELL. MAPLE STAN GRAN AROM STMA RIVE AMB'S OTTO C/Q CIFN*140

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/30/04
Title: NATIONAL 3RD ALM:
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ COMM. FIRE/ 122 FRONTAGE RD ROULUE CABINET FACTORY/ 2
MORE EMS UNIT O/S MULTIPLE PD FOR TRAFFIC/ M/A FROM EFFINGHAM & FAYETTE
COUNTIES. CIFN*1/74(CIFN*24 O/S)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/30/04
Title: NATIONAL: 3RD ALM
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ COMMERCIAL STRUCTURE FIRE/ 122 FRONTAGE RD "ROULUE
CABINET FACTORY"/M/A FROM ST. ELMO,BEECHER CITY,SHUMWAY, BROWNSTOWN & FARINA
O/S. CIFN*1/74(CIFN24 O/S)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/30/04
Title: NATIONAL 3RD ALM:
Message:
ALTAMONT IL(EFFINGHAM)/ WELL INVOLVED COMM. FIRE/ "ROULUE CANBINET FACTORY" 122
FRONTAGE RD./ VANDALIA FD GOING TO BROWNSTOWN STNBY/ EMS TRANS 1 FF TO HOSP.
CIFN*1/74 (CIFN*24 O/S)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/30/04
Title: NATIONAL 3RD ALM:
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ COMM. FIRE/ ROULUE CABINET FACTORY/ 122 FRONTAGE RD/
UNITS O/S ADVISE THEY JUST HAD AN EXPLOSION ON THE NW SIDE OF THE STRUCTURE.
CIFN*1/74(CIFN*24 O/S)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/30/04
Title: NATIONAL 3 ALM:
Message:
ALTAMONT IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ COMM FIRE/ ROULUE CABINET FACTORY/ 122 FRONTAGE RD./
FIRE U/C ATT MAJOR OVERHAUL OPS FOR NEXT FEW HOURS/ FRONTAGE RD SHUT DOWN
SEVERAL BACKHOES O/S. CIFN*1/74(24 O/S)

Local Pages:

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/1/04
Title: LOCAL UPDATE:
Message:
TEUTOPOLIS IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ FATAL MVA W/ ENTRAPMENT/ I-70 WB 101MM/ ECSD, EMS,
T-TOWN FIRE AND EFFINGHAM RES. CONFIRMED FATAL. CIFN*1/45/74

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/1/04
Title: LOCAL UPDATE:
Message:
ST. ELMO IL.(FAYETTE)/ 2 SEMI MVA W/ ENTRAPMENT/ I-70 WB 76MM/ THE SEMI ON FIRE
IS A CAR HAULER VEHICLES ARE ON FIRE & EXPLODING ALSO/ ALTAMONT, ST. ELMO,&
BROWNSTOWN FD M/A. CIFN*1/3/74

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/1/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
ST. ELMO IL.(FAYETTE)/ 2 SEMI MVA W/ ENTRAPMENT/ I-70 WB 76 MM/ ALTAMONT FIRE &
RESCUE ENRT 1 SEMI IS ON FIRE 1 PT. TRAPPED. CIFN*1/74

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/1/04
Title: LOCAL UPDATE:
Message:
TEUTOPOLIS IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ SERIOUS MVA W/ ENTRAPMENT/ 101MM WB I-70/ ECSD
ADVISED TRAFFIC BACKED UP FOR MILES ENTIRE WB TRAFFIC SHUT DOWN. CIFN*1/74

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/1/04
Title: SHOOTING
Message:
BLOOMINGTON IL (MCLEAN CO) 1200 CADWELL SHOOTING 1 MALE SUBJECT DOWN.
BLOOMINGTON PD O/S BFD 3N17 & LIFELINE PARAMEDIC'S O/S. CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/1/04
Title: BRUSH FIRE
Message:
FAIRBURY IL (LIVINGSTON CO )BRUSH FIRE RT.24 1 WEST OF FAIRBURY. ENGINE 241 O/S
CIFN #4

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/1/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
TEUTOPOLIS IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ SERIOUS MVA W/ ENTRAPMENT/ I-70 WB 101MM/ THIS IS A
2ND MVA ECSD O/S REQST RESCUE/ T-TOWN FIRE - EMS - EFFINGHAM RES. ENRT.
CIFN*1/74

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/2/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
EFFINGHAM CITY IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ FATAL MVA SEMI VS. VAN W/ ENTRAPMENT/ I-70 EB
91MM/ 4 EMS UNITS ENRT/REPORT OF A 1 YR OLD CHILD TRAPPED NOT BREATHING. NFI
ATT. CIFN*1/74

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/2/04
Title: LOCAL UPDATE:
Message:
EFFINGHAM CITY IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ SERIOUS MVA FATAL/ I-70 EB 91MM/ ECSD JUST
ADVISED ALTAMONT PD UNITS TO SHUT EB I-70 DOWN AND REROUTE TRAFFIC TO RT.40.
CIFN*1

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/2/04
Title: LOCAL-CARLOCK,IL
Message:
(MCLEAN) MVA ROLLOVER 2 SEMI'S ROLLED OVER I-74 MM119. CARLOCK FD, CARLOCK AMB,
AND LIFELINE AMB NFIATT CIFN*125

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/2/04
Title: LOCAL UPDATE:
Message:
EFFINGHAM CITY IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ FATAL MVA/ I-70 EB 91MM/ ECSD-FIRE-EMS O/S EMS
ENRT TO HOSP. GOING WEST TO ALTAMONT AND BACK TO EFFINGHAM ON RT.40 DUE TO
TRAFFIC. CIFN*1/74

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/3/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
EFFINGHAM CITY IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ WORKING HOUSE & BARN FIRE/ 4TH & KAGAY/ POSSIBLE
ARSON/ RESIDENCE IS ABANDON/ TEUTOPOLIS FIRE M/A O/S WELL INVOLVED. CIFN*1/2
(CIFN*74/60 O/S)

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/3/04
Title: LOCAL UPDATE:
Message:
EFFINGHAM CITY IL.(EFFINGHAM)/ WELL INVOLVED HOUSE & BARN - ABANDON/ ARSON 4TH
& KAGAY/ INVESTIGATORS ARE ENRT. CIFN*1/2/99(CIFN*74/60 ON SCENE)

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 7/4/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
SALEM,IL (MARION COUNTY) W. MAIN/ WEST OF I-57 JOE HOTZE FORD DEALERSHIP W/I
STRUCTURE SMOKE SHOWING PRIOR TO ARRIVE SALEM FD REP'D FLAMES SHOWING REQ'D M/A
FROM ODIN NFI/ CIFN*2

Author: Chris CIFN*140 Wilcox
Date: 7/4/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
KANKAKEE-BOX ALM 20-400 (EMS) FOR THE CRASH IN FRONT OF THE NIGHTNGALE (S
SCHUYLER) MCI DECLARED ONE BLACK MULT. RED AND GRN'S ST. MARYS AND RIVERSIDE
AMB CIFN*140

Author: Rod CIFN*22 Stewart
Date: 7/5/04
Title: FIRE
Message:
LITCHFILED(MONTGOMERY) IL - STRUCTURE FIRE / OTTAWA AND WALNUT / 866 O/S
REPORTING WORKING FIRE / CIFN*22

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/6/04
Title: LOCAL- MVA
Message:
SIBLEY,IL(FORD) SEMI VS. CAR RT.47/1500N SIBLEY FD,EMS AND AIRLIFE(HELO).
CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/6/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
UPDATE ON SIBLEY,IL(FORD) AIRLIFE HAS BEEN ASKED TO STAND DOWN PER SIBLEY FD
COMMAND O/S CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/10/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
RANTOUL,IL(CHAMPAIGN) 128 S.CHANUTE APT. FIRE 2STORY RES. SMOKE SHOWING.
RANTOUL FD, PRO AMB . NFIATT CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/10/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
RANTOUL,IL(CHAMPAIGN) FIRE STRUCK BY CMD O/S OVERHAUL TO 1 APT. PRO AMB W/RES.
NFI CIFN*125

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/11/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
EFFINGHAM CITY IL(EFFINGHAM)/ MVA ROLLOVER W/ ENTRAPMENT/ BANKER ST. & WALK
AVE./ PT. UNCON. NOT BREATHING/ ADVANCED AMB, EFFINGHAM FD & POLICE O/S.
CIFN*1/74

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/11/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
URBANA,IL(CHAMPAIGN)-RESCUE- 501 E. MUMFORD IN THE DRIVE WAY HERE CAR ON IT'S
TOP UFD ENG.21,22 AND PRO AMB.5,1 O/S EXTENDED EXTRICATION. CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/11/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
URBANA,IL(CHAMPAIGN)-RESCUE-EXTRICATION COMPLETE 1 RED TO CARLE NFI CIFN*125

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/11/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
VANDALIA IL(FAYETTE)/ SEMI CAR HAULER ON FIRE/ I-70 WB 63MM/ VANDALIA FD REQST
M/A FOR TANKER & ENG FROM BROWNSTOWN FD. CIFN*1

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/11/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
HEAVY FLOODING IN FLORA,IL/ MAIN ST CLOSED FROM OLIVE ST > NORTH MILL
ST/(HL*2)CIFN*102

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/12/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN,IL(CHAMPAIGN) FIRE PUT OUT BY MEDIC CREW PRIOR TO FIRE ARRIVAL- EXT.
COMPLETE 1 RED TO CARLE LOWER EXTREMITY TRAUMA NFI CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/12/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN,IL(CHAMPAIGN) WATER/SPRINGFIELD MVA W/ENTRAPMENT 1 VICTIM INSIDE CAR
ON FIRE CFD, RES.18, ENG.11, CAR 10 PRO AMB.5,7 CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/12/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
URBANA,IL(CHAMPAIGN) FINAL SMOKE BELIEVED TO BE FROM AIR HANDLING UNITS U OF I
MAINT ASSISTING NFI CIFN*125

Author: Rod CIFN*22 Stewart
Date: 7/13/04
Title: FIRE
Message:
NOKOMIS (MONTGOMERY) IL/STRUCTURE FIRE 22184 N 17TH AVE / NOKOMIS FD REQ M/A
FROM WITT AND FILLMORE / CIFN*22

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/14/04
Title: STRUCTURE FIRE
Message:
GRIDLEY IL (MCLEAN CO) 202 N FORD ST IN A MANUFACTURING PLANT A REFRIGERATION
UNIT ON FIRE. GRIDLEY FD O/S CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/14/04
Title: UPDATE STRUCTURE FIRE
Message:
GRIDLEY (MCLEAN CO)GRIDLEY FIRE O/S REQUESTING GRIDLEY AMB TO RESPOND TO THE
SCENE. 3N20 O/S NOW CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/14/04
Title: STRUCTURE FIRE
Message:
ATLANTA IL (LOGAN CO)STRUCTURE FIRE 2022 2025 AVE SE OF ATLANTA IL BARN FIRE
ATLANTA, BEASON, AND LINCOLN RURAL FIRE O/S NFI CIFN # 4

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 7/14/04
Title: MVA:
Message:
DECATUR(MACON) MLK AND ELDORADO 2 CAR MVA MALE REPORTED UNCONSCIOUS. 2 DECATUR
AMBO'S O/S ALONG WITH ENG 1 AND SQUAD 1. CIFN 73

Author: Rod CIFN*22 Stewart
Date: 7/14/04
Title: FIRE
Message:
IRVING (MONTGOMERY)/ STRUCTURE FIRE / 450 W FRANKLIN / IRVING FD REQ M/A FROM
WITT FOR TANKER AND ENGINE / CIFN*22

Author: Rod CIFN*22 Stewart
Date: 7/14/04
Title: FIRE
Message:
IRVING (MONTGOMERY)/ STRUCTURE FIRE / 450 W FRANKLIN / CALLER REPORTS FLAMES
VISIBLE / CIFN*22

Author: David CIFN*73 Beebe
Date: 7/15/04
Title: MVA
Message:
DECATUR (MACON) VANDIKE AND GREEN ST MVA WITH INJURIES POLICE ADVISING AMBO TO
STEP IT UP. EXTRICATION NEEDED. DECATUR SQ 1 AND E3 O/S. CIFN 73

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/15/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
BLUE MOUND,IL(LOGAN) 1ST ALARM FOR VAN ON FIRE NEXT TO A GARAGE/ 6525 NEVADA
RD/CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/19/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
TOWANDA(MCLEAN) PD O/S STATES THIS IS FROM AN EARLIER ACCIDENT THAT HAS NOT
BEEN CLEARED YET/ ALL UNITS ARE TO STAND DOWN/CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/19/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
TOWANDA,IL(MCLEAN) DOUBLE SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT WITH ROLLOVER/ I-55 NB @ MM 163/
TOWANDA E61 R64/ LIFELINE MEDICS RESPONDING/CIFN*102

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/20/04
Title: SMOKE INVESTIGATION
Message:
BLOOMINGTON TOWNSHIP (MCLEAN CO) 3420 JOSHUATREE RD MEADOWS OF BLOOMINGTON TR
CT SMOKE INSIDE THE TRAILER. BLM TWP E51,E55 SQ57,TANKER 52 M/A FROM HEYWORTH &
DOWNS FIRE DEPT. CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/20/04
Title: UPDATE
Message:
BLOOMINGTON TOWNSHIP (MCLEAN CO) UPDATE FROM COMMAND CHIEF 500 SCENE UNDER
CONTROL THEY HAVE RELEASED MUTUAL AID COMPANIES. CIFN # 4

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/20/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
NIANTIC,IL(MACON) ACCIDENT ON ILLIOPOLIS BLACKTOP 1 MI WEST OF NIANTIC/ VICTIM
EJECTED FROM VEHICLE/ NO OTHER INFO ATT/CIFN*102

Author: Paula CIFN*6 Stubblefield
Date: 7/20/04
Title: CAR FIRE
Message:
LIVINGSTON COUNTY MILE 199 CAR FIRE WITH 4 BURN, 2 CRITICAL FLANNIGAN, CHENOA
AND DUFFY AND LIFEFLIGHT TO HOSPITAL FOR POSSIBLE 2 SEVERE BURNS CIFN6

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/21/04
Title: STRUCTURE FIRE
Message:
GRIDLEY (MCLEAN CO)403 MCLEAN ST GRIDLEY HIGH SCHOOL AG BUILDING GRIDLEY FIRE
O/S REQUEST M/A FROM ELPASO FD AND GRIDLEY AMB. CIFN # 4 & 6

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/21/04
Title: STRUCTURE FIRE
Message:
WENONA IL (LASALLE CO) STRUCTURE FIRE AT THE OLD LEEDS ELEVATOR ON LEEDS ROAD
LONG POINT FD M/W WITH ENGINE AND TANKER NFA ATT. CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/21/04
Title: UPDATE STRUCTURE FIRE
Message:
GRIDLEY (MCLEAN CO)403 MCLEAN ST GRIDLEY HIGH SCHOOL AG BUILDING PER COMMAND
FIRE IS OUT M/A UNITS RETURNING TO QUARTERS. S/C FOR FIRE/ARSON INVESTIGATOR
FROM MCLEAN CO SHERIFF DEPT TO SCENE. CIFN # 4 & 6

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/22/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
SALEM,IL(MARION) 601 BOONE ST. WORKING FIRE RES. UTILITIES NOTIFIED SALEM FD,
ODEN FD M/A (H/L CIFN*357)CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/22/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CARLOCK,IL(MCLEAN) CORN CRIB FIRE -FULL OF HAY- 9814E/2250N CARLOCK FD, HUDSON
FD, AND DANVERS W/TANKER CIFN*125

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/23/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
MAROA(MACON) 108 E MAIN/ ACCIDENT WITH INJURIES/ VEHICLE VS BICYCLE/ MAROA FIRE
& CLINTON AMB RESPONDING/CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*5 Manley
Date: 7/24/04
Title: DECATUR (MACON)
Message:
ADM DECATUR EAST PLANT 1ST ALARM FOR A DRYER FIRE ON SECOND FLOOR/ SETTING UP
TRUCK 2/ CIFN*5

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/25/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN,IL(CHAMPAIGN) MVA/UNIVERSITY AND COUNTRY FAIR/ W/INJ. / VEH. ON FIRE
CFD ENG.14,TRK.114,PRO AMB.2,AND 4 NFIATT CIFN*125

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/25/04
Title: CIFN LOCAL
Message:
CLINTON(DEWITT) *UPDATE* SEARCH FOR 2 CHILDREN IN CLINTON/ CHILDREN LOCATED 1/2
MI SOUTH OF WAPELLA ON ROUTE 51 BY A WFD FIREFIGHTER/CIFN*102

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/25/04
Title: CIFN SPECIAL
Message:
CLINTON(DEWITT) 2 YOUNGER CHILDREN MISSING FOR 1.5 HOURS/ CPD DCSD LOOKING W/O
SUCCESS/ CPD K9 UNIT NOW O/S /CIFN*102

Author: Sean CIFN*1 Aaron
Date: 7/25/04
Title: LOCAL:
Message:
IUKA MS.(TISHOMINGO)/ FATAL HOUSE FIRE/ 1/2 MILE OUT OF IUKA ON CR 956/ IUKA,
EASTPORT, & SNOWDOWNS FD O/S. CIFN*1 (GENE GOBER CIFN-MS)

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/25/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN,IL(CHAMPAIGN) MVA/ CAR ON FIRE/ UNIVERSITY AND COUNTRY FAIR/ CFD
ENG.14,TRK.114, PRO AMB.2,4 O/S CORONER NOTIF. CIFN*125

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/28/04
Title: MANHUNT UPDATE
Message:
LEXINGTON (MCLEAN CO)UPDATE ON MANHUNT FOR ESCAPEE FROM SOUTH CARLOINE STILL
HAVE NUMEROUS UNITS O/S M/A FROM US MARSHALL SVC IL NATIONAL GUARD CHOPTERS
MCLEAN CO ESDA COMMAND VAN. CIFN # 4

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/28/04
Title: MANHUNT
Message:
LEXINGTON (MCLEAN CO)MANHUNT ON GOING SINCE 0400 AM RESULTING FROM A CAR CHASE
WITH 2 ESCAPEES FROM SOUTH CAROLINE 1 SUBJECT IN CUSTODY ASSISTANCE FROM ISP
DIST 6 ISP PLANE P1 IEMA CHOPTER HENRY 3 O/S CIFN # 4

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/28/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
SEYMOUR,IL(CHAMPAIGN)1400N-300E /MVA W/ENTRAPMENT 3PTS./ SEYMOUR FD, BONDVILLE
FD M/A , ARROW AMB, AIRLIFE(HELO). CIFN*125

Author: Andy CIFN*4 Stubblefield
Date: 7/28/04
Title: MANHUNT
Message:
LEXINGTON (MCLEAN CO) ADDITIONAL CHASE STARTED WITH MCLEAN CO SHERIFF DEPT
DEPUTY AT I55 AT NORMAL EXIT WENT NB ON I55 IN THE SB LANE EXITED AT LEXINGTON
EXIT AND BAILED ON OFFICERS. CIFN # 4

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/29/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN,IL(CHAMPAIGN) CONTAINED TO THE GARAGE/ NOTIFY UTILITIES/ ENG.14 W/ A
LINE 1 3/4 ENG.15 W/2ND LINE/ RES.18 RIT ENG. ALSO O/S NFI CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/29/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
CHAMPAIGN,IL(CHAMPAIGN) W/S/F ATTACHED GARAGE/ 2811 W.JOHN/5 INCH BEING LAID/
CFD.ENG.14,13,15,RES.18,TRK.114, CAR10, PRO AMB CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/29/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
URBANA,IL(CHAMPAIGN) CO'S ARRIVING O/S FOUND SEMI ON FIRE/ HEAVY SMOKE COND./
NO EXT. TO PLANT/ 2 PETS LOST IN THE SEMI. NFIATT CIFN*125

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/29/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
URBANA,IL(CHAMPAIGN) SUPERVALU INC 2611 LINCOLN/ SEMI-TRAILER ON FIRE @ THE
DOCK/ EVACS. IN PROG./ UFD.ENG. 21,23,24,TRK.27, CAR 20. CIFN*125

Author: Ben CIFN*102 Over
Date: 7/29/04
Title: CIFN MANHUNT U/D
Message:
REFERENCE THE MANHUNT FROM MCLEAN CO EARLIER...THE SUSPECT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN
OHIO/ CIFN*102

Author: Doug CIFN*125 Thompson
Date: 7/29/04
Title: LOCAL-
Message:
SAYBROOK,IL(MCLEAN) 514 E. LINCOLN/STRUCTURE FIRE/ FRONT PORCH FULLY INV.
SAYBROOK FD, ARROWSMITH FD M/A CIFN*125

Police & News Pages:

Author: Michael CIFN*2 Dickerson
Date: 8/1/04
Title: POLICE-
Message:
FAIRFIELD,IL (WAYNE COUNTY) / IAO 7TH ST / SHOTS FIRED FROM HOUSE @ HOMEOWNER
RETURNING HOME/ WAYNE CO DEPUTIES & FAIRFIELD PD OFC O/S/ OFC O/S ADVISED
VEHICLE IS SHOT UP/ CIFN*2

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx