[cifnmedia] CHECK OUT THIS..........

  • From: "Mike D" <cubsfreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austinm_05@xxxxxxxxxxx, cmwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mini_emt@xxxxxxxxx, shaggy_828@xxxxxxxxxxx, newton@xxxxxxx, cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:11:37 -0500

Here are a couple links to the happenings of Saturday, I am going to do more research and see if CNN, or any of the big name news organizations covered the story.  I will send those on sunday!

Mike

Here is a link to KSDK's website they have a few pics.... I can see Bruce in one of the pics

http://ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=67391

KMOV Channel 4 of St. Louis has some pics it might require you to register but would be worth it to read the story.

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/092504ccjrkmovhomeexplodes.e1ac976.html

Michael Dickerson
CIFN*2 Central Illinois Fire Network -SOUTHERN Coordinator
ABC25 Storm Spotter for Clay County,IL
GMRS License : WPZT859