[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: World Artistic Games

  • From: Donatas Pauzuolis <donatas.pauzuolis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 14:09:48 -0500

Hello Guy,

Here is Ido email: "ido segev" <idosegev14@xxxxxxxxx>, As far as i know
there is atleast one world class pilot in Belarus (Danil Pylajev) and Latvia
(Andris Shebins) (as far as i know at least , they both are unknown but have
skills to compete at hi level competition, also in our last championship we
had real good pilots from Finland. So there is potential with right
promotion atract serious unknown pilots. Also i know Gabriel Altuz is
interested to fly indoor, so Puerto Rico could be represented as well.

Mr. Guy, Robert, to move thing is USA, please contact these gentlemens:
"Dave" <DaveL322@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Devin McGrath" <dmcgrath009@xxxxxxxxx>, "RJ
Gritter" <rjgritter657@xxxxxxxxx>,
In my personal opinion these 3 pilots are best in indoor scene in USA, in
both flying to music and pattern.

Kind wishes,
Donatas Pauzuolis,